$$$WE BUY VINTAGE FISHING TACKLE$$$
RODS: CANE WOOD TRULINES
REELS: FLY & BIG GAME PRE 1945
LURES: WOOD BONE IVORY BAKELITE

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Fred Hall 2010


Just got everything confirmed with our space at the fred hall show. The show will be starting on March 3rd and ending on the 7th. We will have an eighty foot booth this year! Twenty feet will be going toward Pete at Big hammer lures. Pete will be showing off the latest in awesome swimbaits and leadheads. Another twenty feet will go to Bruce of Basstrix lures. He will have his hollow body swimbaits and his innovative new slug baits. Rick from Blade runner lures will also be with us. Rick will have his weedless leadheads and squid jigs. Also in our booth we will have a load of deals on Jerry Brown Spectra, Phenix rod blanks, Avet reels, Berkley line, Calstar rods, Penn reels, fenwick rods, salas lures and Abu garcia reels. I was hoping to put together a couple bus trips to the show for my customers but I think my time will be too limited. If anyone is interested in something like this call  me at the shop. I have a small bus company across the street from the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment